At RealEstateListings.ca (“RealEstateListings.ca” or “we” or “us” or “our”), we appreciate your use of and contributions to our websites, our mobile and desktop applications, our other properties and/or our related services (collectively known as the “Services,” or, each individually, a “Service”). RealEstateListings.ca respects your privacy and is committed to protecting your personal information.
Advertising-Supported Business Model
From time to time, we may allow advertisers to purchase space on this website. We strive to make advertisements relevant and useful to you. This advertising revenue allows us to explore ideas and build new features that benefit the public and the community of real estate sales representatives that we serve. We keep information private between you and RealEstateListings.ca, except as explained below.
Collection of Information
When you use the Services, we collect a variety of information.
- Information you provide. When using the Services, you may provide information about yourself, such as but not limited to name, address, phone number, e-mail. This information is used by us to manage your account and provide leads to agents. Consumer information is collected through the forms on the listings but is not stored or used by RealEstateListings.ca for any reason other than transmission of your inquiry to a sales representative.
- Third-party Cookies. We have implemented Google Analytics remarketing, which tracks and manages cookie information so that we and third-party service providers can better deliver advertisements. Google Analytics gives us a better understanding of how our marketing is reaching our audience. You can customize ads or opt out of these services using the Google Ads Settings.
- Usage logs. When you use the Services, your computer or other electronic device communicates a variety of information to our servers including your IP, time, and duration of your visit. Form entries are logged with the date, IP of the sender, and any text entered.
- Calls. Calls to RealEstateListings.ca may be recorded or monitored for quality assurance and customer service purposes.
Usage and Disclosure
Your privacy is important and we are committed to protecting information that identifies you personally (“Personal Information”).
- Consent. When you consent or direct us to share the Personal Information. For example, if you choose to contact a real estate agent or lender through the Services, your name and e-mail address will appear with the message.
- Service providers to RealEstateListings.ca. We do not share Personal Information with service providers.
- Partners with whom we conduct business. We do not share Personal Information with partners.
- Merger or sale. Personal Information may be transferred along with our business if it is sold.
You may receive e-mail from RealEstateListings.ca for a variety of reasons. For example, if you took an action through the Services, you signed up for a regular report, or you posted a home for sale and a buyer sent you a message.
RealEstateListings.ca can provide you with helpful information based on where you are. If you tell RealEstateListings.ca where you are (eg., by allowing your mobile device to sendus your location), we may use that information to provide you with location-based information. If you wish to deactivate this feature, you can disable location services on your mobile device.
Children Under the Age of 13
RealEstateListings.ca will not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from any person under the age of 13. The Services are not designed to attract the attention of persons under the age of 13.
Storage, Security and Retention of Information
Personal Information will be processed and stored by RealEstateListings.ca in databases hosted in the United States. RealEstateListings.ca has taken reasonable steps to protect the information users share with us, including, but not limited to, setup of processes, equipment and software to avoid unauthorized access or disclosure of this information. No transmission of information via the Internet can be entirely secure, however, so please always use caution when submitting Personal Information.
You can request a summary of Personal Information you provide to us in your account profile by e-mailing email@example.com. While we are ready to assist you in managing the Personal Information you provide to us, we cannot always delete records due to financial reporting, compliance, or other reasons.
If you have any questions about this privacy statement, or the privacy practices of RealEstateListings.ca, please e-mail us at firstname.lastname@example.org.